Become a Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network (DFSIN) financial services advisor. Go into business for yourself, not by yourself.
- Have you decided that it’s time to be your own boss?
- Looking for a job that provides flexibility in your work hours and style?
- Enjoy learning while being coached?
- Ready to join a financial security network that gives you full support and independence at the same time?
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is looking for enthusiastic, honest candidates who are proactive, persistent and have a passion for serving clients.
Whether you’re returning to the field or just starting a career, our team is dedicated to supporting your success.
As a part of the team, you get:
- Marketing materials and consultation
- Qualified administrative staff at your service
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Continuing education courses
- Ongoing business development assistance
We offer a 12-week training program to prepare you for running your own financial services practice. Plus, you can qualify for financial assistance to purchase blocks of business to get you started.
Ours is an office where accomplishments are recognized and celebrated. In addition to the numerous sales conferences sponsored by head office, we have our own recognition and social events. Some recent places visited on Desjardins conferences abroad include New Orleans, San Francisco, Prague, Istanbul, Rome, and even a Mediterranean Cruise!
We have been regularly honoured for our exceptional business growth and sound business practices within the national network. Every year we have new advisors being invited to the annual Recruits Conference held in resort locations across Canada. Our office also has the distinction of having two Masters – the network’s highest level of achievement. We continue to play a leadership role in Ottawa’s Advocis chapter – our industry’s advocacy group.
Ensure your own financial well-being and quality of life by delivering those same benefits to your clients.