Have you always dreamed of being your own boss?
Are you looking to advance quickly by creating opportunities for yourself?
You’ve reached a plateau in your current role and you want to earn more with your acquired experience and knowledge.
Independence and Freedom
You are self-employed and manage your own business. Your clients belong to you, you organize your schedule and implement your business growth strategies at your own pace.
Products from Many Suppliers
You have access to mutual funds from approximately 80 mutual fund companies**, and the products of approximately 20 insurance providers.
You benefit from our business partnership with Desjardins Insurance1, an arm of the Desjardins Group, the largest financial cooperative in Canada with assets of $258.4 billion.
During the first year as an advisor you receive a base salary. We also offer financial support to help you build your clientele.
You have complementary resources and services to perfect your skills while getting support from your financial centre.
You have access to a graphic design service and more than 100 marketing tools, with no fees for personalized sales materials and consultation.
- University degree in administration, finance, accounting, insurance, financial planning, marketing or a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- Financial Planner title (an asset)
- You are performance oriented and have an interest in business development
- You are competitive and action minded
- Ability and interest in prospecting and networking
- You are willing to take a step further to enjoy greater rewards